Walking in Killarney
Top 10 Walks in Killarney
Walking in Killarney is a magical experience, its natural beauty endless pathways and trails you can walk for hours and most walks are loop walks so they bring you back to where you started. Here are some examples of fantastic walks in Killarney to get you going
1. Walks around the Muckross Lake, Muckross Abbey, Muckross Abbey, Muckross House, Bricin Bridge, Dinis Cottage Tearooms, Meeting of the Waters & Torc Waterfall. (10 miles) Map & More …. (loop)
2. Ross Castle and the Mining Trail Walking at Ross Castle Killarney is a magical experience where you can follow the Mining Trail and walks on Ross Island 1 – 6 miles. (loop)
3. The Gap of Dunloe
4. O’Sullivan’s Cascade
5. Walk the Old Kenmare Road late September & October enjoy the Red Deer Rutting, expect loud bellowing early morning late evenings are the best time.
6. Derrychunnihy (near Ladies View) to Lord Brandon’s Cottage
7. Walks around the Muckross Lake, Muckross Abbey, Muckross House & Torc Waterfall
8. Knockreer House & Gardens and walking trails and now open Killarney House.
9. Blue Pool Walking Trails (loop)
10. Devil’s Bit and Trails on Mangerton / Torc