Killarney in November
Visiting Killarney in November can be a great time to visit, the Autumn colours are still here and a great time to experience another side of Killarney.
- The locals will have more time to give to visitors in our Town on top of the usual welcome.
- The days may be shorter but the atmosphere in Bars and Restaurants improves with open fires and homely atmospheres.
- The Hotel room rates and lower and end of season shopping can offer some great bargains.
- The woodlands and walks are beautiful this time of the year colours, one example is the Arbutus (Strawberry Tree) in full fruit and can be seen in the National park.
- The Native Red Deer is still fairly active and easier to see with less vegetation.
- Lower Sunlight a photographers dream great sunrises, sunsets and midday opportunities for some great Videos and Photographs.
- Watch the Deer and floodlit Castle from the Outdoor Hot tub at the Lake Hotel