Where to stay in Killarney, 12th Century Castle on the grounds
Where to stay in Killarney? Location, Location, Location !!!
Where to stay, we recommend the Lake Hotel where Room rates are competitive.
There are many reasons to stay in Killarney because of its great location and easy access to the South West of Ireland, the Ring of Kerry, Dingle, Gap of Dunloe, Beara Peninsula, The Killarney National Park and so much more. It is an ideal stopover and we would also recommend adding at least an extra day here on your Vacation.
When it comes to Where to stay in Killarney the Lake Hotel offers the following
Ten Reasons to stay at the Lake Hotel:
- True Irish hospitality from an Irish family running hotels for 4 Generations
- Location, Location, Location more spectacular scenery (top image) in Killarney and Kerry
- Situated on the Ring of Kerry adjoining and looking on the Killarney National park
- Four-Star luxury with free internet, Outdoor Hot Tub, Free Parking and great walks on the Grounds.
- Friendly staff and efficient service, a choice of two Lake View Restaurants.
- The Lake Hotel is a Hub for the following to name a few: Ring of Kerry, Gap of Dunloe, Dingle Peninsula, Beara Peninsula, Skellig’s Boat Trip, Killarney National Park, Golf Courses, Horse Riding, Cycling, Walking and anything Outdoors.
- Nature on your doorstep and Wildlife not seen by any other Hotel in Ireland, Eagles + Native Red Deer can be seen here, especially the Red Deer.
- There is a 12th Century Floodlit Castle on the Grounds and Muckross Abbey is a one-mile walk into the National park.
- Relaxing Lounges, Library and Meeting rooms for group briefings.
- Photographers dream. Come and see the Views.
Where to stay in Killarney, on the Ring of Kerry, the Lake Hotel is situated on the Ring and you could say the Ring of Kerry begins and ends at the Lake Hotel. We also have easy access to the Killarney National Park on our doorstep. Muckross Abbey is a short 1.5 km walk from the hotel and the McCarthy Mor Castle is 150 m from the Hotel and is floodlit at night.