Private Guided Tours of the Ring of Kerry
Would you like your own personal guide for the Ring of Kerry, we can recommend locally qualified and trained drivers with the expertise and knowledge that will make your experience a magical one. Take the worry of driving and let a local expert do the driving along with sharing the rich history the Ring of Kerry has to offer.
Along with the Ring of Kerry, we also recommend the “Skellig Ring” it’s part of the Wild Atlantic Way, rich in History and second to none when it comes to scenery.
Here are just some of the advantages of having your own personal guide drive you in Ireland :
- Pressure-free travelling someone else doing the driving.
- You’re the boss you pick your travel times and what interests you.
- Stop where you like on the Ring of Kerry.
- Get good local history and interesting stories when required.
- Go where Tour Buses cant.
- Eat in uniquely Irish restaurants and Bars
- Visit our secret places not accessible by coach tours.
If you are getting a Private Guide on the Ring of Kerry here are some recommendations you may ask your driver about :
# Stone Forts at Cahersiveen, # Valentia car ferry, # Cromwell point Lighthouse, # Valentia Slate Quarry, # Ireland’s most remote Pub “next pint New York”, # Saint Brendan’s Well, # Bray Head walk, # Skellig Experience, # Portmagee, # The Kerry Cliffs, # Skellig Chocolate Factory, # McCarthy’s Castle, # Fisherman’s Bar Waterville, # Eightercua standing Stones, # Derrynane House and Fairy Huts ( Kid’s favorite), # Moll’s Gap, # Devil’s Punchbowl bar and the McCarthy Mór Castle at the Lake Hotel.
Other popular day tours are the Dingle Peninsula, Beara Peninsula, Killarney and its National parks, the Wild Atlantic Way and the Cliffs of Moher.