Killarney with Kids
Killarney with kids and things to do.
- Rent Bikes Cycle the safe national Park trails.
- Take a Boat Trip on the Lakes
- Search for Wild Red Deer, White Tailed Eagles and other Animals.
- Killarney High Ropes for Kids Adventure 5 star
- Take a Jaunting Car trip in the National Park
- Go Horse Riding in the National Park
- Visit Kennedy’s Pet Farm
- Visit Coolwood wildlife park
- Muckross Traditional Farms
- Lunch overlooking the 12th Century Castle at the Lake Hotel
Killarney Tourist Train has proven to be popular with Kids in Killarney in 2014 along with Jaunting car trips
Great cycling trails in the Killarney National park for Kids.
Children’s Menu at the Lakeside Bistro at the Lake Hotel
Things to do in Kerry (some)
Crag Caves in Castleisland
Ocean World in Dingle
Water sports on a Kerry Beach
Horse riding in Derrynane
Surfing lessons at Inch Beach
Cappanalee outdoor center
Motorized Kayaks in Kenmare Bay
The Gap of Dunloe tour
Krazy Golf at Dunloe
Eco Tours with Vincent Hyland
Visit on of our beautiful beaches when touring the Ring of Kerry or the Dingle peninsula